Diseases, developmental disabilities, aging, stroke, injuries, and delayed learning can affect speech. As communication is vital in every person’s life, it is important that communication deficiencies are corrected and improved. We have the most competitive speech therapists that help correct lisping, stuttering, volume, pitch, and pronunciation.
The process includes oral and aural assessments, special exercises, and corrective activities. Treatments provided may include but not be limited to:
- Hearing or Aural Rehabilitation
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Slurred Speech / Stroke Survivors Treatment
- Sign Language or Alternative Communication Training
- Therapy for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Evaluation and Therapy for Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Therapy to Reduce Stutters
- Minimizing Fluency Difficulties
There are immense chances that speech disorders can be remedied since it is the coordination of certain body parts that produce these structured sounds.