After a lengthy hospitalization, or in acquiring an injury, an illness, or in experiencing changes in your body and functions, Imperium Healthcare can help you reinstate mobility where your concern lies. We help you get educated about your condition, create programs and exercise that help restore function, and provide training for alternative ways you can perform your usual tasks.
Our occupational therapy services include but are not limited to:
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Simplifying Work Practices
- Pain Management
- Occupational Therapy Equipment Training
- Evaluating Client’s Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Upper Extremity Strength Restoration
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Lymphedema Management
Through occupational therapy you will be relieved of the discomforts your injury gives you. Eventually you will restore movement on your body or relearn function in other special ways.