Medical Social Worker
We have our sympathies for individuals and their families who are hospitalized, sick, injured, disabled, or aged. We understand the physical and psychological stresses that major health issues bring upon people. Consequently, we provide medical social services to individuals and families who need psychosocial help, environmental support, and mediation.
Of the many Medical Social services we can offer, here are a few examples:
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Supportive Case Work
- Facility-Based Care Placement
- Health Crisis Intervention
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Group Counseling
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
There is hope during and after a long term illness, short but acute disease, developmental disability, or aging. Never hesitate to seek for our assistance when you need it.