Home Health Aide
Different from a personal care assistant, a home health aide provides you aid that require adequate knowledge and training in your condition. For example, you may have just gotten out of the hospital and need continued care in your transition to your life back in your home. You may have an illness or an injury that need proper care when you perform daily activities.
We are able to help you in:
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Assisting the Client during Meals
- Transfer Assistance and Mobility Support
- Preparing Meals (According to Client’s Dietary Specifications)
- General Safety Supervision
- Transportation to Doctor’s Appointments
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Shower Assistance and Assistance with Dressing
Of course you do not immediately bounce back to your old self from an illness, injury, or a disability. Recovery is a process, and we are here to help you through the transition.